FORMAL GROOMERS - Commission. Grooming tryouts held quarterly.
- Must have own tools and equipment
- Must have the flexibility to groom 4-8 dogs per day, often with last minute additions
- 50% commission, health and dental insurance available for full-time employees after introductory period
- Must have stellar customer service & client follow-up
- Bathing assistance required on some holidays
BATHERS - $9-10 hourly
- Previous bathing experience required
- Experience with nail trimming, anal gland expression required
- Must have the ability to bathe 8-10 hours per day, often with last minute additions
- Health and dental insurance available for full-time employees after introductory period
WELCOME DESK & CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Efficient processing of client information into computer system
- Receiving dogs and getting dogs for clients during rush hour
- Evaluation of potential new clients & welcoming
- Maintaining visual/housekeeping standards of retail area
- Appropriate booking of all other services (grooming, bathing, training- Must be
personal, self motivated, & able to make someone’s day!)
- At least 2 years of previous customer service experience is required
- Previous experience working with dogs preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with noise & occasional poop explosions
- Weekend/holiday availability is a must
PM POOCH NANNY & LATE NIGHT CLEANING/PREP 9pm-7am nightly
Must complete one month of wrangling training and one week overnight training.
See Team Member Tryouts below.
Do you have what it takes? Fill out our online application!
Our team is committed to working hard & going the extra mile to provide stellar
levels of service, smile and bum rubs. DDL has lots of opportunity, growth & expansion
planned for the future. If you have a good work ethic, great attitude and the desire
to be challenged... fill out our online application or contact our DDL HR department. Come grow with us!