Bathing with Downtown Dog Lounge
The Ultimate Doggy Day Spa
Discover the Easy Way to Book Bathing Services for Your Dog
Check-In & Consultation
Service Completion & Communication
In-Home Dog Training Sessions
Our in-home sessions are recommended for dogs that need help with issues stemming from or seen in a home setting. Training focuses on issues such as: Leash reactivity, barking, resource guarding, crate training, separation anxiety, etc.
Each session includes a 1-hour meeting with a trainer followed up with a customized training plan to help you meet your training goals.
These training sessions are offered at your home and are individually scheduled according to availability.
6 Week Group Classes
Single Day Group Workshops
- A simple shampoo wash, rinse, and towel dry.
- $15 under 40 lbs | $25 over 40 lbs
- *This service is available only for pooches with slick coats (under 1in/2.5cm). We will not accept any long-haired breeds for this service.
- Service time is 15 to 30 minutes.
- A discounted Bath & Blowout service for puppies! Service includes a bath with shampoo, rinse, blow dry, nail trim, inner-ear wash, and anal gland expression if necessary.
- Small $20 | Large $30
- Service time is 30 to 90 minutes.
- *This service is only for puppies under 6 months of age and will not be accepted for puppies 6 months or older.
Bathing Add Ons & Additional Fees
This handling fee is charged if the dog is not picked up within 2 hours of completion of bathing services.
A $25 fee will be charged for no-shows or appointments not cancelled at least 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment.
The De-Shed Package includes:
- Coconut Verbena Shed Control Shampoo used during bath
- Soak in conditioning solution with Omega 3’s & fatty acids to reduce cling
- Rubber brush used during bath
- FURminator brushing before and after bath
- Blow Dry
Short Hair: $20
Long Hair: $50
This service will add approximately 30 minutes to your dog’s bathing appointment
The Urban Spa Package includes:
- Premium Shampoo
- Teeth brushing
- Breath spray
- Soothing conditioner
This service adds approximately 30 minutes to your dog’s grooming time
Dog-safe soothing conditioner applied after your pup’s shampoo to make their fur extra silky and smooth! This service adds 15 minutes to your dog’s bathing time.
A bath and soak with special flea & tick shampoo.
Short Coat: $10
Long Coat: $20
Note: Flea and tick shampoo is not a preventative, and will only kill fleas or ticks that are actively present at the time of the bath.
This service adds 30 minutes to your dog’s grooming time.
How to Get Started
Ready for a Doggy Spa Day?
Bordetella, commonly known as kennel cough, is a concern in environments where dogs are in close contact, like daycare. To ensure the health and safety of all our furry guests, we've established a 6-month Bordetella vaccination rule, based on consultations with veterinarians. For added convenience, Downtown Dog Lounge offers an in-house intranasal version of this vaccine.
The after-hours fee applies when dogs are dropped off or picked up outside our regular hours. Though we operate 24/7, staffing is limited during off-hours. Monthly, half-year, or full-year unlimited daycare clients are exempt. Healthcare workers also enjoy waived fees for early or late services. If you anticipate off-hour needs, please notify us in advance. Dogs remaining past 9:30 PM may be moved to boarding with associated fees. After a bath or groom, please collect your dog within two hours of notification. Beyond that, hourly Daycare charges apply. Extended delays might result in added walking and daycare fees. Note: Only dogs that have passed our evaluation can play post-grooming.
We will send you a quick text to let you know your pup is ready for pickup!